Family Support Center
Support for Families who have a Loved One with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- Peer-Support Groups (Includes CRAFT-based Skills Training)
- Individual Supportive Counseling
- Case Management Services
- Referrals to additional resources and wraparound services
About the CRAFT Model
Goals of the CRAFT model include:
- To reduce a loved one’s harmful substance use.
- To influence the loved one to seek treatment
- To improve the functioning of family members by making positive life changes.
For more information, please contact
Free Online Resource
Training Programs & Workshops