CarePlus Foundation’s Annual Golf Outing
Monday, Sept. 20, 2021
Edgewood Country Club
449 Rivervale Rd.
River Vale, NJ 07675
We invite you to join us as we return to the fairway on Monday, September 20, 2021 and “par-tee” at the 10th Annual “Golfers Give Back” Golf Outing at Edgewood Country Club in River Vale, NJ.
Your participation allows us to provide an exceptional level of support to our community. Through our collective efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic, the CarePlus Foundation has been a lifeline for many individuals and families. Proceeds from our fundraising events provide supportive funds for:
- Essential medication assistance for mental illness and addiction
- Support for rent and utility bills to avoid eviction and homelessness
- Grocery and personal care items for those in financial hardship
- Basic technology to maintain healthcare connections
- Educational and professional scholarships
CarePlus NJ supports those in need of mental health, addiction and social support services, especially in times of crisis, so that they can overcome life’s challenges. The CarePlus Foundation offers additional financial assistance for essential needs, which means your donation enhances these life-saving programs and services.