Trauma Recovery Center
Rapid Access to Comprehensive Mental Health Services & Social Support
Did you know less than 1 in 10 survivors of crimes seek care?
Support & Specialized Services via TRC
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Medication management and support
- Substance use treatment
- Case Management and assertive outreach
- Access to primary medical care
- Legal and financial assistance and advocacy
- Assistance with finding emergency, safe housing
- Self-care education and emphasis
- On-site crisis intervention as needed
- Peer support services to support healing and growth
- Telehealth, in office and in home services available.
These Services Are Available For Survivors of
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Gang Violence
- Community Violence
- Vehicular assault
- Human Trafficking
You are not alone, we are here for support!
The TRC offers coordinated care tailored to fit individual needs. This is accomplished through a complete multidisciplinary staff of clinicians including a clinical director, a clinical coordinator, social workers, psychologist and psychiatrist.
This allows for mental health services and case management to be delivered through a single point of contact. Services are trauma informed, evidence based and culturally responsive.
For more information regarding eligibility or intake, please contact:
Meredith Oshman, LPC | TRC Clinical Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 797 2660 x 5232
Rapid Access | Monday- Friday | 9am-9pm