Family Support Services
Supporting Families Through Addiction
Watching someone you love suffer is heartbreaking, and you do not need to go through it alone. CarePlus NJ uses an evidence-based, person-centered approach to offer healing and support for families that have impacted by addiction. In addition to support services that are free-of-charge, our team can also help to navigate your loved one into recovery and treatment when they are ready.
What is the Family Support Center?
- Peer-Support Groups (Includes CRAFT-based Skills Training)
- Individual Supportive Counseling
- Case Management Services
- Referrals to additional resources and wraparound services
- Psychological therapy for couple
- Community of people teamwork