CarePlus NJ Integrated Care
CarePlus NJ is committed to integrating mental health and substance use treatment services with physical health care and social support. With decades of experience providing behavioral health services, care coordination, case management and trainings, we know that a holistic approach to care and treatment produces the best outcomes. We are confident that our team will lead the way in streamlining and improving access to care.
How Can We Help?
- Personalized support in scheduling and linking to a healthcare setting
- Streamlined access to primary care and specialty providers
- Coordinate care with all providers and advocate for all needed services including
- Economic stability
- Support for pursuing education and employment
- Food security
- Engagement in community activities
Are You Managing Mental Illness or Substance Use Challenges?
Managing a mental illness or substance use disorder (SUD) can be difficult. Finding the right treatment on top of managing your overall health and balancing personal responsibilities can be overwhelming. CarePlus is here to help bring together all of the resources you need.
Our approach offers care for the whole person, with your behavioral health, physical health, specialty care and social health teams all working together, so you achieve your best health.
Integrated Care Provides:
- A full evaluation of your health
- Help finding the right treatment and managing your medicine(s)
- Coordinated care with your doctors and specialists
- Medication-assisted treatment — addiction treatment that combines medicine with therapy
- Management of withdrawal symptoms in a supportive outpatient program
- Support services to help schedule appointments, find specialists and coordinate transportation
- Help connecting with community resources for housing, education, employment and more
Am I Eligible?
Integrated Care provider in your local area:
CarePlus NJ, Inc
1 (201) 365-8200 Ext. 5323
To request an intake appointment with CarePlus NJ