Addiction Recovery Services
Opiate Withdrawal and Recovery Programs
Contact CarePlus NJ Today
Please note: This is intended for NON-URGENT requests or services information only. No appointments can be scheduled through this form. To protect your own privacy, do not share personal or diagnostic information. Requests will be reviewed and responded to within one business day.
Meet Our Chief Medical Director
Jerry Joseph, MD
Member of each of the following:
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Doctor of Medicine, Saint George’s University, School of Medicine
- Albert Einstein School of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Psychiatry Fellowship NJ State Medical License
“We believe that any addict or alcoholic, regardless of drug of choice, race, or gender seeking help will find solutions at CarePlus New Jersey. We accept all state funded insurances as well as a long list of HMO’s, PPO’s, and Private Pay.”
Specialized Recovery Services
A Continuum of Care: Wraparound Services
Opiates are natural ‘opioids’ and chemical compounds that are refined and extracted from poppy plants.