Addiction Recovery Services
Opiate Withdrawal and Recovery Programs
Jerry Joseph, MD
Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry
- Completed Adult Psychiatry Residency while serving as Chief Resident from New York Medical College/Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Completed Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship from Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
- Additionally trained in Perinatal Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders Certified in NeuroStar TMS
- Member of American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- Member of American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP)
- Member of American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
“We believe that any addict or alcoholic, regardless of drug of choice, race, or gender seeking help will find solutions at Care Plus New Jersey. We accept all state funded insurances as well as a long list of HMO’s, PPO’s, and Private Pay.”
Specialized Recovery Services
A Continuum of Care: Wraparound Services
Please complete the form to request information about CarePlus NJ’s products and services.
Please note: This is intended for NON-URGENT requests or services information only. No appointments can be scheduled through this form. To protect your own privacy, do not share personal or diagnostic information. Requests will be reviewed and responded to within one business day.