Download Telehealth Manual
Download Advanced Directive/WRAP
What to expect at your first appointment
- Your insurance or medical card and if applicable, established co-pay, as payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- Your primary care physician’s name, address, and telephone number.
- A complete list of all currently prescribed medications, prescriber’s name and phone, dosages, frequency, and the date you began taking the medication.
- A list of any prior mental health or substance abuse services you have received at Care Plus NJ or elsewhere.
- The name, address and phone number of someone to contact in case of emergency
- If this appointment is for a child, we will need proof of guardianship, copies of the most recent report card, IEP if there is one, most recent physical and blood work.
If you are under 18, you also will need:
- A parent or guardian with you for your first appointment.
- Parental or guardian consent for treatment.
- A parent or guardian with you for all psychiatric (doctor) appointments.
- Verification of billing information
- Consent to treatment form
- Information release form