Maternal & Family Center
Promoting Maternal Mental Health Before, During & After Pregnancy
Did you know that more than 1 in 7 women experience changes in their mental health before, during and after pregnancy?
- Overwhelming exhaustion and fatigue
- Withdrawal from family and friends
- Deep sadness or hopelessness
- Not feeling like yourself
- Lack of joy in life
- Feelings of shame, guilt, or inadequacy
- Difficulty bonding with the baby
- Intense irritability or anger
- Severe mood swings
- Excessive worrying
If you have experienced any of the symptoms above, know that you are not alone. We are here for support.
Counseling & Support
Infant & Pregnancy Loss
The Maternal & Family Center services are tailored to fit the individual needs of the women and families we serve. Our dedicated team of experts are specially trained in perinatal mental health and certified by Postpartum Support International.
For more information or to make a referral, please call 201-986-5000
Ask for the Maternal & Family Center | Monday – Friday | 9:00am- 5:00pm