Did you know that more than 1 in 7 women experience changes in their mental health before, during and after pregnancy ?
The goal of this program is to help women improve their ability to cope and function in their daily lives and enable women and families to develop skills to promote mental health wellness. Maternal mental health disorders, also known as perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMADS) can manifest in a variety of ways.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””]• Overwhelming exhaustion and fatigue
• Withdrawal from family and friends
• Deep sadness or hopelessness
• Not feeling like yourself
• Lack of joy in life
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”yes” class=””]• Feelings of shame, guilt, or inadequacy
• Difficulty bonding with the baby
• Intense irritability or anger
• Severe mood swings
• Excessive worrying [/su_column][/su_row]