Trauma Recovery Center
Rapid Access to Comprehensive Mental Health Services & Social Support
The CarePlus Bergen Trauma Recovery Center (TRC) facilitates healing by providing comprehensive mental health services for Bergen County youth and adults who are survivors of violent crimes. The TRC Support Services are provided with respect, compassion and cultural competence to promote healing.
Did you know less than 1 in 10 survivors of crimes seek care?
Support & Specialized Services via TRC
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Medication management and support
- Substance use treatment
- Case Management and assertive outreach
- Access to primary medical care
- Legal and financial assistance and advocacy
- Assistance with finding emergency, safe housing
- Self-care education and emphasis
- On-site crisis intervention as needed
- Peer support services to support healing and growth
- Telehealth, in office and in home services available.
These Services Are Available For Survivors of
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Gang Violence
- Community Violence
- Vehicular assault
- Human Trafficking
You are not alone, we are here for support!
The TRC offers coordinated care tailored to fit individual needs. This is accomplished through a complete multidisciplinary staff of clinicians including a clinical director, a clinical coordinator, social workers, psychologist and psychiatrist.
This allows for mental health services and case management to be delivered through a single point of contact. Services are trauma informed, evidence based and culturally responsive.
For more information regarding eligibility or intake, please contact:
Meredith Oshman, LPC | TRC Clinical Coordinator
meredithO@careplusnj.org or (201) 797 2660 x 5232
Rapid Access | Monday- Friday | 9am-9pm
Services are provided free of charge and are available remotely or inthe home, office or community. This program is funded by the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office.