Crisis Response Services
Psychiatric Emergency Screening Program
Services 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Mental Health Screeners that are trained and certified by the New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. They provide mental health evaluations, crisis intervention counseling, and support to individuals – either in the community or at our office – and assess for the most clinically appropriate intervention.
- Psychiatrists who provide emergent medication services, including a psychiatric evaluation and short-term medication monitoring until the individual is linked to a long-term service provider.
- Peer Support Staff who offer supportive counseling and psycho-education.
- Services to minors when authorized by the parent or legal guardian.
24-Hour/7 Days a Week: Crisis Intervention and Stabilization for Children and Youth in Bergen County
- Response to the site of the crisis within 1 hour
- Crisis de-escalation and safety assessment
- Treatment planning
- Provision and management of stabilization services for 8 weeks
- Discharge planning, including referral for ongoing services in the community as needed
For More Information, Please Contact…
Free Online Resource
Training Programs & Workshops