Crisis Response Services
Psychiatric Emergency Screening Program
(201) 262-HELP (4357) – a program of CarePlus – is Bergen County’s Designated Psychiatric Emergency Screening Program. The purpose of 262-HELP is to provide emergency mental health services to residents of Bergen County. Call to connect with one of our psychologists in Bergen County.
Services 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
24-Hour/7 Days a Week: Crisis Intervention and Stabilization for Children and Youth in Bergen County
Children’s Mobile responds to the needs of children and families in crisis in Bergen County. It strives to maintain children in safe and stable living arrangements by providing interventions designed to stabilize and improve relationships within the family while also addressing areas of stress, thereby reducing the need for out-of-home placement or psychiatric hospitalization.
- Response to the site of the crisis within 1 hour
- Crisis de-escalation and safety assessment
- Treatment planning
- Provision and management of stabilization services for 8 weeks
- Discharge planning, including referral for ongoing services in the community as needed
For More Information, Please Contact…
Associate VP of Children & Family Services
at 201-796-9479 or email email@example.com.
- Mental Health Screeners that are trained and certified by the New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. They provide mental health evaluations, crisis intervention counseling, and support to individuals – either in the community or at our office – and assess for the most clinically appropriate intervention.
- Psychiatrists who provide emergent medication services, including a psychiatric evaluation and short-term medication monitoring until the individual is linked to a long-term service provider.
- Peer Support Staff who offer supportive counseling and psycho-education.
- Services to minors when authorized by the parent or legal guardian.
- Therapy Bergen County NJ
Free Online Resource
Login or Register Now