Toolbox for Wellness
A safe place for adolescents who are experiencing symptoms of depression
A 10-week therapeutic group for teenage boys and girls that follows a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy model—an evidence-based treatment modality which helps youth examine their attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors.
The CarePlus Toolbox For Wellness provides a safe place for adolescents age 13 through 17 who are experiencing symptoms of depression to practice the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy model (CBT). This model helps identify how thoughts and actions can be self-defeating and provide a path to learn how to replace poor coping skills with positive action.
- Teach Problem-Solving Skills
- Enrich Coping Skills
- Improve Interpersonal Relationships
- Promote Individuality and Self-Esteem
These goals will be met through the use of:
- Reframing unhealthy thinking
- Practice replacing negative thoughts with helpful thinking
Insurance is accepted.