Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are designed to addresses mental health and wellness issues that have the potential to negatively affect employees in the workplace and at home.
Here are just a few areas in which this EAP may be of assistance to you:
- Anxiety, Stress, and/or Depression
- Marital, Family, or Relationship Issues
- Work-Related Difficulties
- Social or Interpersonal Difficulties
- Crisis Intervention
- Crime Victimization or Exposure to Traumatic Incidents
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse
CarePlus NJ EAP Services will provide you with confidential counseling, information, and referrals. Services are available, free of charge, to participating employees for the first three sessions.
To Access CarePlus EAP Services
When you call the CarePlus number, a specialist will answer your questions and provide you with valuable information. Make sure to note in your call that you are calling to access your EAP benefit, provide your contact information as well as the name and location of your employer.